miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

miniBB Skins

Page  Page 4 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

Author nobody
Partaker
#46 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 20:34 
Thanks again,, yes, the %7d is Mozilla "Komposer" composting.{pun}.. damage... i must back track and find those.. thanks a million.

Author nobody
Partaker
#47 | Posted: 14 Apr 2013 20:57 
yes, it is and i did bad job, 6 times , 6th was vastly better.. its on my (apache server) above ,not this forum code. .
this fails. now.
#colorpick { margin: 0 auto !important; text-align: center !important; }

all that remains.? (i put it in to style.css, at the end pasted in with notepad2

my user name sounds like the skit ,who's on first, what's on second and nobody's on 3rd. (LOL) (im on 3rd base, where is the action ?)

here is end of my css/style.css file
#f0f0f0;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 5px #f0f0f0;box-shadow:0 0 5px #f0f0f0}.notification a{display:block}#colorpick { margin: 0 auto !important; text-align: center !important; }

no warp (CR added)

attempting, color, bar centering. (click color picker, see bar, see bar shifted far left, I wish for centered)
here
see link above helper posts, i can not post URL's yet.
http://www.fixkick.com/bbs/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=1

im no spammer, i have non profit site and am 100% retired.

Author cleargoal
Partaker
#48 | Posted: 15 Apr 2013 07:25 
kuopassa
thanks!

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#49 | Posted: 17 Apr 2013 01:25 
Sorry, nobody, I don't figure out how to get it centered. My method on fixing issues like this is simply to test every possible solution... :-)

By the way, if you'd like to have recent topics shown on the main page of your forum, check setup_options.php and make sure that this line doesn't have zero:

$viewlastdiscussions=0;

If you replace that for example with $viewlastdiscussions=5; you get five latest topics etc.

Author nobody
Partaker
#50 | Posted: 17 Apr 2013 03:18 
wow, thanks,, will do that,
and yes, new topics, idea is super.
bless you man. that was nice...

mines at 20 now, defaulted.
what about this?
$viewTopicsIfOnlyOneForum=0;

Im still reading the manual , lol , RTM !

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#51 | Posted: 17 Apr 2013 05:53 
No problem, I'm glad if I can help. The variable $viewTopicsIfOnlyOneForum is according to the manual just a way to simplify the overall structure of forum. If you're not going to have more forum areas besides the Suzuki Sidekick area, you could try and put $viewTopicsIfOnlyOneForum=1; and see what it does. :-)

Author nobody
Partaker
#52 | Posted: 17 Apr 2013 17:58 
thanks very much,

$viewTopicsIfOnlyOneForum=1;

it works ! yes, very good !

Author bullx
Partaker
#53 | Posted: 9 May 2013 16:51 
hello kuopassa,
I would like to install your miniskin3 but i have some troubles.
I've installed miniBB v3.0.1 with some addon and everything works fine.
then I replace all the files with the ones you provided.
then i have two issue:
1) I need to delete the .htaccess file from css folder, otherwise the site in not able to find the style.css file (SOLVED)
2) when I try to add or delete a forum as admin i get the "Can not proceed: possible CSRF/XSRF
attack" error, but I am not a php guy, so I do not have any idea how to fix that.
Do you think you can help me somehow?
Thank you in advance, bye.

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#54 | Posted: 9 May 2013 16:59 
Thanks for choosing the Miniskin theme. :-) For the 1st issue it's indeed good to delete the .htaccess file inside folders of the theme if it causes problems. The .htaccess file in this case is used to prevent directory listing, so not a big deal if you remove it.

The number two problem you listed is an odd one. It might not be related to the theme. Please check these topics:

Author bullx
Partaker
#55 | Posted: 9 May 2013 17:26 
thank you for your answer.
the fact is that before theme installation i do not have any issue, but I get the error after miniskin3 theme installation.
So my supposition is that, in my case, the error is somehow connected to the theme installation.

Let me know if you have any idea, thank you for your work.

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#56 | Posted: 9 May 2013 17:36 
One thing you could try is to delete all the Miniskin's admin template files. They all have file names that start with admin_. After deleting them, you could upload new "official" templates from latest miniBB version.

Author bullx
Partaker
#57 | Posted: 9 May 2013 18:35 
i will try this soon, thank you in advance .
I'll let you know, bye!

Author bullx
Partaker
#58 | Posted: 9 May 2013 22:52 
Great! this seam to work fine!!!
thank you very much...
I've another question if you can help:

my forum is here:(3w)residenzebroni.it/forum
and i have set up a temporary user:
ID:user_1
PSW:testtest
if you log in you will se the [0]private message voice in the menù that is going on two lines...
can you give me some suggestion how to fix that?
thank you in advance

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#59 | Posted: 9 May 2013 23:15 
Okey, very good. I see the problem you have there. It can be fixed by updating the code that is originally found inside bb_plugins.code.txt. Inside that file on line number 22 there is a <br /> which you should remove. And on the line 31 you should change this:

{$l_pmNew}: {$inboxunread}</a> / {$inboxtotal}";

to this:

{$l_pmNew}: {$inboxunread} / {$inboxtotal}</a>";

Hopefully that helps. I hope Paul doesn't mind me showing these codes. If it's not allowed to share this tip, please let me know and I'll delete them. :-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#60 | Posted: 10 May 2013 12:14 
It's fine, you could discuss these codes :)

Honestly, I still don't understand how templates could be related to the problem named above. CSRF error usually may be produced because of wrong cookie settings or some other improper misconfiguration. It happens deeply in PHP code. It's not about HTML.

But it's good if it works finally...

Page  Page 4 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 miniBB Skins
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑