miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

Forum latest poster/time in forum titles column

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 2 Jun 2010 03:04 
What miniBB version do you have?

My instruction to paste in bb_plugins.php is for the latest miniBB release. If you paste it in bb_specials.php, it will give a lot of errors and notices, which you may not see because error_reporting is E_NONE in your PHP setting or something like this. It will produce a lot of errors despite visibly it may appear working. So my only final instruction, again, is to paste it in bb_plugins.php. Else I won't even investigate why this or that with the code may not work ;-)

So, once again, it works if you paste the code in bb_plugins.php. I've tested it on my end many times.

Formatting the date is set up under setup_options.php -> $dateOnlyFormat, $timeOnlyFormat, $dateFormat options. Study Manual for more.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 Forum latest poster/time in forum titles column
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑