miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

Admin Panel link in header ?

Author tomekf
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 19 Nov 2005 13:44 
Hi,

Is there any mod to move Admin Panel to header ? I like to have Admin Panel near by Logout.

Thx

Edit:

OK, I have done this myself :-)

go to index.php

find

$l_adminpanel_link='<span class=txtNr><a href="'.$bb_admin.'">'.$l_adminpanel.'</a></span><br>';

replace

$l_adminpanel_link='<span class=txtNr>{$l_sepr}<a href="'.$bb_admin.'">'.$l_adminpanel.'</a>{$l_sepr}</span>';

go to main_header.html

add {$l_adminpanel_link} in you in your menu line (<td class=caption2>....</td>)

That's all :-)

Author _Marco
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 25 Nov 2005 01:39 
Thank you for this tip.

I just added &nbsp;{$l_adminpanel_link} at the end of the menu in main_header.html and I did not modify the index.php.
This means I got no {$l_sepr} at the end of the menu, but I don't mind cause there is only 1 person who will notice; the admin. It saves me from modifications in the big index.php, which makes it easier to upgrade my miniBB to a new version.

_Marco

Author Team
8-)
#3 | Posted: 26 Nov 2005 20:48 
_Marco - It saves me from modifications in the big index.php, which makes it easier to upgrade my miniBB to a new version - that's better solution :)

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 Admin Panel link in header ?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑