®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /  

Integration with Drupal, and 1stpagenews hack for dummies

Author Tom
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2005 22:15 
Probably nothing for the codemonkeys out there, just wanted to share my experiences gained the hard way with the Drupal + minibb + 1stpagenews install with fellow users who are not that acquainted with coding and server administration.

1) you have to create a custom block in Drupal, as PHP code, with following in the body:
<?php
include('http://www.example.com/forum/hack_1stpagenews2.ph p');
?>
Ie., you have to reference it by full url. I was unsuccesfull with using the install instructions (though I used them succesfully when the site was pure static html in the past).

2) In the 1stpagenews html templates, you have to change tables to divs.

Hope it will help someone.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2005 22:23 
What is Drupal?

Author Tom
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2005 22:38 
Drupal is content management system.

Author Kaelon
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 12 Nov 2005 18:03 
Have there been any other successful cases of implementing minibb with Drupal?

Author Team
8-)
#5 | Posted: 13 Nov 2005 18:59 
Try to read our article on how to synchronize miniBB with any php soft. Probably, Drupal could fit it, too.

Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /
 Integration with Drupal, and 1stpagenews hack for dummies
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑